What in the world happened to my Fluid XP+ Extreme?!

$BangforThe$ said:
Man am i glad you posted this I was about to order a bunch of this stuff . I like the Idea of non conductive. On a side note I have a few bottles of Pc ice on the shelf its been sitting a while and its almost clear now . After inspecting it the bottom of the bottles are full of the blue die . It seems it won't stay suspended.

Also On a side note I just refilled a system that uses the koolance aluminum rads and copper blocks and no corrision was present and it still had its wonderful midnight blue color.
After reading this I also inspected the the koolance liquids I have on the shelf and its color is perfect and no die in the bottom of the glass jars I keep this fluid in . I hate those pouches it use to come in.

Do you run a shop ? You talk of buying in large quanities and having things on shelf made me think this.. Its been two weeks since my first email to Fluid XP

Yes I build High end gaming PC's. Last year was a great year. But because of Conroe I have been turning customers away so this year has been a downer. I just can't stand the thought of fucking people out of their hard earned $$$. I only sell 2 gaming models and 1 model to excutives. and the only differance in those is the Case and water cooling system. I do offer custom paint jobs tho with or without air brushing. I do how ever have 10 conroe units on my backlog with deposits.

I just sent FrozenCPU and Fluid XP emails so we'll see if we can get some responses today. Below is a copy of the email sent to Fluid XP.

BTW, I was using PC Ice before this too and will probably be going back to it. Does anyone know if the dye problem has been fixed in their blue coolant?

Dew itt right said:
More upsetting than having a difficulty with a product is having the company ignore several emails regarding the problem with their product. I began a thread at Hardforum.com found HERE when I started having problems with your coolant. I know for a fact that you've received at least 5 emails on this topic now - 2 from me, 1 from "fenderltd", and 2 from FrozenCPU.com. PC enthusiasts reading the thread are being turned off to your products and will probably continue doing so until you address this issue. As far as I'm concerned, customer service is just as vital to a company's reputation and sucess as the quality of their product and right now you're not doing so hot in either field. Please respond to this email at your earliest convenience. A copy of my first email to you is copied below.
Sincerely,
Brian DeWitt

I'm glad my Zerex is still pink even after 2 month, and I litterally have disappearing fluid, I top up every 2 or 3 weeks, it evaporates? No leaks at all.

Nice email, shattering on one side, but I mean we as well as others spent $$ for the product that is some what defective I guess. Keep me posted here or via pm Dew. Thanks

Wow,that was a good email ,it should get you a response and a replacment bottle of the new formula,maybe a new rad too haha,Sorry to hear about the problems with this %&$^ and your system,thanks for the heads-up post ,i was going to buy a bottle of the extreme ,but i cant be having those kind of problems with my system either,i would be irrate,i dont have the time or patience (,because of the wife and job ,etc too),

so im glad you mentioned that :)i thought i was the only one. This Is another reason i really dont want to buy the new storm water block ,because i think all the tiny jets would make a great stopping point for all the seperated chunks (and any algea if ever),if you know what i mean.*not knocking the storm just an observation~This product starts out as part powder part liquid i believe, and is mixed.I hope the new formula works because it is a cool product , the new formula sounds like it is working.

Good luck on your quest for a email response ,i HATE that very same "ignore my email stance" There is no way for an online company to survive being closed down for bad business practices towards the customer base in these forums,ive seen it many many times,and im glad we watch out for each other.

I FINALLY got somebody!!!

Hey, Thanks for the posts Stealth Micro & fenderltd! The email did work! Here's what I got back from Jake at Integrity-PC:

Jake from Integrity-PC said:
Hello Brian,
I saw a recent email that said you had tried to contact us about a problem with one of our products Fluid XP+ EXTreme. I am sorry to hear that you could not get in touch with anyone as this is the first that I have heard of your problem. One of our reps left you a message to contact us so that we can get your problem corrected ASAP. Apparently you had received a bottle or 2 of Midnight Blue EXTreme and after a short amount of time the blue disappeared. We will send you out a bottle of blue with stabilizers to see if this corrects the problem. If you could provide us with what type of hardware you are using in your liquid cooled setup it will help us in determining if your problem is related to anything else besides the coolant. Just provide us with an address to ship the product to and we will get it out ASAP.

Regards,
Jake

FrozenCPU actually responded too saying that they tried calling to no avail and wanted me to try calling too. But then I got this email. The email was sent from [email protected] and again the guys name in the email was Jake. I ment to mention you (fenderltd) in the reply but I forgot - sorry man. Mention this thread in your email to him and I'm sure he'll extend to you the same courtesies. Let me know if he doesn't and I'll send him another email or call.

Thanks for all the post guys and for the help fenderltd, I hope you can get your bottles replaced too! We'll see how this new coolant with "stablizers" does when it gets here.

Hello Fender,
We have found out that for some reason at our mixing process not enough of the color was mixed so we believe this is why we are losing the color on some of these bottles. We will ship you out a bottle of blue stabilizer to add to your coolant to see if it corrects the problem. this is highly concentrated so use only the amount needed to keep your color. Let me know how it works for you. Thanks. Please provide your shipping address.

Regards,
Jake

I got someone too!!

We will ship you out a bottle of blue stabilizer to add to your coolant to see if it corrects the problem.

I don't like that solution.

In my reply back, I asked if the stabilizer was safe for all rads and blocks... I guess we are the ginny pigs on this one... I don't like the solution to this really... I would much rather be offered another color or a refund to get something else.

fenderltd said:
In my reply back, I asked if the stabilizer was safe for all rads and blocks... I guess we are the ginny pigs on this one... I don't like the solution to this really... I would much rather be offered another color or a refund to get something else.

Definitly true.......but I guess it's better than nothing!

Hey fenderltd, has your fluid arrived yet? It's been almost two weeks since he emailed us and I still haven't seen anything yet. I'm sending him an email today to see what's going on.

wow, you still haven't gotten that stabilizer?
i would have been done with fluid xp by now and moved on to something else...

Haste266 said:
wow, you still haven't gotten that stabilizer?
i would have been done with fluid xp by now and moved on to something else...

Believe me, the odds of me ordering Fluid XP again are pretty slim, I just want the fluid they're sending for conpensation for the money I've already wasted!

I see PC Ice has a blue coolant... ;)

i'm using PC Ice and am pretty happy with it. their "red" looks more orangish/pink though.
the green and blue actually look green and blue though.
next time i change out my fluid i think ima try distilled water and xerex racing coolant...

Back