Jun 1, 2006 #1 G Gatticus [H]ard|Gawd Joined Feb 5, 2006 Messages 1,487 I'm still using a set of Monsoon 2.1 planar speakers and think they sound quite good but for some reason they got out of the computer audio business. Not enough sales?
I'm still using a set of Monsoon 2.1 planar speakers and think they sound quite good but for some reason they got out of the computer audio business. Not enough sales?
Jun 1, 2006 #2 S Spartan611 Limp Gawd Joined May 7, 2006 Messages 166 I am also using a set of Monsoon 2.1 computer speakers and am wondering the same thing.
Jun 2, 2006 #3 X xonik [H]F Junkie Joined Jun 20, 2001 Messages 10,318 It's hard to compete with the other players in the game who have more marketing muscle, even if your product is arguably better.
It's hard to compete with the other players in the game who have more marketing muscle, even if your product is arguably better.
Jun 2, 2006 #4 E ElektronikSeraph [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 13, 2002 Messages 1,663 I <3 my Monsoon PlanarMedia 14 2.1 system.
Jan 14, 2007 #5 S SpasticTeapot Limp Gawd Joined Sep 21, 2004 Messages 188 ElektronikSeraph said: I <3 my Monsoon PlanarMedia 14 2.1 system. Click to expand... I'm trying to find Monsoon stuff - broken or working - for my loco hi-fi project. All I really need is another pair of the 1000-size widerange panels, and a pair of the tweeter panels - though then again, the more, the better!
ElektronikSeraph said: I <3 my Monsoon PlanarMedia 14 2.1 system. Click to expand... I'm trying to find Monsoon stuff - broken or working - for my loco hi-fi project. All I really need is another pair of the 1000-size widerange panels, and a pair of the tweeter panels - though then again, the more, the better!