What email client are you using?

Groupwise 6 at work
Outlook 2003 at work for PPC/Hotmail sync
Outlook 2003 at home for PPC/Hotmail sync
Hotmail EVERYWHERE

Outlook 2k3 , i get it for free along with rest of office 2k3 through our school! It really rocks, since i have an exchange server,hotmail, all checked at the same time!

IMHO nothing beats Outlook2k3 :D

Ludic said:
I used to use this until I had a time of it trying to have it manage multiple accounts. I use Thunderbird now for the last few months.

17 of my accounts are through Eudora which handles this environment really well and is still ultra responsive with 6 years archived mail. Has handled every upgrade without fuss. I want to switch those accounts to Thunderbird however because I do prefer free in the long run but import hasn't been able to cope yet. I'll keep trying with each release though, there has certainly been improvement each time.

I was using Outlook 2003 accessing my POP3 account from Joako.net. (Stay away.)

I am now using Thunderbird to access my Gmail account. I'll stop using Outlook 2003, and use Thunderbird as my main one over the next month.

I use a gmail account for my [H]ardForum sendings and stuff like that but for my ISP email I use Thunderbird.

Outlook for my personal stuff

I needed one for my business stuff to keep it seperate. I am trying out that optimized thunderbird now.

Back