what do you use?

audio solution

  • creative card

    Votes: 24 53.3%
  • non-xfi sound card

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • onboard (adi or realtek)

    Votes: 10 22.2%

  • Total voters
    45

no2censorship

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
393
I was always wondering what the majority of people use between a creative solution, a non-creative/non-xfi sound card, or onboard.

I use onboard. To tell you the honest truth, it's the best solution i've ever used. i don't care about eax, and i use digital so the dac/mb noise isn't an issue for me.
 
I used Creative until they wouldn't fix their own drivers and complained when others did it for them, so now I use Realtek.
 
X-Fi for games and EMU 0404 USB for music. Both are Creative products.
 
X-Fi Titanium, probably the last Creative card I will buy unless Creative gets their arses in gear and starts caring about their customers.
 
Back
Top