What do you think about this?.....

BigGreg85

Gawd
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
910
I didnt know where to put this but...

what do you guys think of this online store...ive never ordered from them and BBB doesnt really have any info on them....i was just gonna order some supplies from them....

http://www.so-trickcomputers.com/

I just dont wanna get screwed over....im soo used to newegg.com and zzf



Thank You

-Greg-
 
Some people here like them, but I wasn't impressed. I ordered something a couple months ago and they said it would be shipped UPS and it ended up being shipped DHL. I'll never order from them again.
 
o i was just gonna order some little stuff....like some cables, fans, cold cathodes, and such
 
Also notice that Sidewinder is sort of but not really close to you. I've been ordering stuff from them for about two years off and on. I find they have a great selection for the stuff they offer, good prices and the site is easy to navigate. I've seen some pretty lame computer hardware sites out there and this is one of the better ones.
 
Back
Top