What do you think about the P4P800 Deluxe?

Chelica

2[H]4U
Hello,

I need a quick response. What do you guys think of the P4P800 Deluxe? I am planning on upgrading the rig on my sig. Basically, I am selling everything and starting from scratch. Will probably be placing a 2.8C in it. So is this a good board to go for? I can find it for $75. Is this a good deal? Will this drop lower than $75?

Thanks.
Alex

If you can find this for $75, try to snatch up a few (especially if they're new) and then resale them. I have the P4P800, and I've had no problems with it and it's been running since May.

They are not new tho, refurb or used, not too sure, but $75 is a good price for one?

I have one, and like it. Have to worry about Asus tech support though. First one was DOA and they never responded to my help ticket on their website (which is required to use their non-24hr tech support phone number).

That is why I am a bit worried about an Asus. My friend had an older Asus model and it was giving him tons of crap. Not sure what was wrong with it.

Alex

Originally posted by Bomber
I have one, and like it. Have to worry about Asus tech support though. First one was DOA and they never responded to my help ticket on their website (which is required to use their non-24hr tech support phone number).

I had a DOA Asus board once and getting it replaced was not a fun process.

Yeah, the only company that I have tried replacing anything from was IBM. A really easy process IMO. Took about 2 weeks and I got a new Hard Drive. :D

Back