What CD burning software do you use?

TSx

Gawd
I bought a fairly new Lite-On burner for my dad's computer since he wanted to back up some photos and other stuff he had taken while on vacations. When I installed it, everything came up fine, and it actually works well. However nero, which the burner came with, will basically crash every time it's run. The Windows XP burning software is causing problems when trying to do more than one cd in a row...files can't be deleted/removed from the burn window without a restart.

I checked the Sticky up top however both programs listed besides nero were dead links, so I'm looking for either a free or cheap alternate solution. I remember using Adaptec's Easy CD Creator when I got my first HP 2x CD burner when it was brand new, but since then I've pretty much used Nero for everything.

What do you use, and/or recommend?

Nero 6.3.1.10 Ultra and Easy Cd 5.3.5.10t Platinum.

I also apply the latest firmaware updates on all drives I get. Might help in your situation as well.

burnatonce and CD Burner XP Pro. Both are free and work well. I mainly use burnatonce when I need to burn a .iso to cd. It's fast and efficient.

Back