what case would use this

drpcphil

n00b
Ive always wondered what case would you use if you used this type of hardware ( pics are used for reference)

Attachments

• ASUS-Radeon-RX-6800-XT-16GB-ROG-STRIX-LC-OC-Graphics-Card-e1603982321321.jpg
    ASUS-Radeon-RX-6800-XT-16GB-ROG-STRIX-LC-OC-Graphics-Card-e1603982321321.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 35-103-252-V01.jpg
    35-103-252-V01.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
For those AIOs, you just need a case that supports 2x120mm fans in either of these instances. Then look for a case that has that setup in 2 separate locations if you have 2 rads. I had 2x140mm rads in my Corsair 600C, so both of those would fit but there are plenty of other options too. Any other specific features you're looking for?

was just wondering what case(s) to use or to look at for future build possibly, thanks

Just about any decent mid tower should be able to support those, but it all depends on the case layout. Popular ones like the Lian Li 011 Dynamic would absolutely work, but may be overkill for what you're looking for.

^^ that, basically any modern mid tower(and bigger) will support a 240mm aio or aio'd gpu.

Ive always wondered what case would you use if you used this type of hardware ( pics are used for reference)
For me, it would not be a case (heh) of which case to use with that hardware, but whether the chosen case would call for that hardware, ie whether I would need to move a cooler's radiator due to airflow constraints (like in many of those fancy so-called high airflow cases with a closed front-panel) in combination with high end hardware.

Prime example:

I suspect it's no accident this video (and many like it) is among the top search result when you search on youtube for that case in combination with 3080. Note that the geniuses at nzxt decided on putting in a single fan vent in the top, so this case does not support the mounting of both radiators.

Last edited:
Back