What case is this?

Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
4
Hey guys,

I got this case from a friend, and he said he didn't have a front panel for it and didn't know what kind of case it was. I'd hate to have a good case like this go to waste, so I'm trying to figure out what it is so I can find a front panel for it. I've checked with a few other forums, and I was told by one person that it looks like a Silverstone case that's a few years old, but I've looked through about every model of Silverstone case that they've made within the past few years and I haven't found one that matches. If anybody can tell me what it is, I'd really appreciate it, and it'd be even better if somebody could help me find a front panel for it. Here's what it looks like (disregard the black interior and case feet, those were mods that I did myself, and sorry for the crappy pic quality):

unknowncase4.jpg

unknowncase1.jpg

unknowncase3.jpg

unknowncase2.jpg


Thanks a bunch, guys!
 
looks like a older in win case painted black most likely beige in its origonal color, i can tell by the side door snaps. in win was the only cases i have ever seen with the door snaps like that. i also just noticed you painted it and put the feet on
 
I think you're right. I've noticed that In-Win used very similar screwless drive bay fasteners in some of their cases too, so I'm betting that it's an In-Win. Now I just have to narrow down which model.

EDIT: Only the interior was painted. The outside was black when I got the case.
 
The Inwin Griffin is a different case but it has the same drive bay configuration... I wonder if a front panel off of one would fit.
 
Back
Top