Weird double/tripple letters logitech g910

demondrops

Limp Gawd
Started 1-2 months ago out of the blue, i thougt it was me to begin with as i do have some overuse syndrome but. Read around a bit looking like several ppl have this specific issue aswell, and most i found searching google for it was that exact keyboard. So i swapped to my old corsair mechanical and issue is non exsistent. I tried changing up settings on keyboard in control panel but it didnt fix it, it had some effect but. Tried reinstall/update drivers also. Cant find the recipt and forgot where i bought it online also, it's within warranty i believe so if i can find recipt il ship it back.

I had that issue with mine, it also had non-responsive keys, had to press them a couple of times till they registered.
Got my replacement last week for the issue.

they also only have a 2 year warranty. not sure when they started lowering the warranty period on flagship products. Mine was "technically" out of warranty since the original purchase was in August of 2016 and they replaced it for a bad LED in November of 2017.
When they asked for a receipt, I just took a picture of the invoice that was shipped with the replacement. I figured they would deny it since that was a warranty replacement and I didn't divulge any more info than I needed to.
They asked if this was a replacement provided from Logitech and I just said "I got the keyboard from Logitech"
they probably replaced it since they felt bad since the keyboard is hard to use in it's current state, always having to make sure the key I pressed actually registered or if there were extra characters.

Back