Web-Inventory Software?

Monroe_M

n00b
Hey everybody,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a software application or package/suite that manages inventory items and can export the inventory to an HTML-based (or equivalent) database?

If that's too unclear, think of the way Newegg.com is laid out. I'm interested in software that you can enter in a product's definition, price, amount, photo, etc, etc, and export to a web-based structure.

I don't need something that can setup an online store (although it couldn't hurt as an extra feature I s'pose, if the software has what I need), but something that could also keep track of SKU #'s as well.

Any advice would be much appreciated. =D

Monroe_M said:
Hey everybody,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a software application or package/suite that manages inventory items and can export the inventory to an HTML-based (or equivalent) database?

The best I can come up with off the top of my head is SQL-Ledger. That's more for running a business but also contains inventory control.

If that's too unclear, think of the way Newegg.com is laid out. I'm interested in software that you can enter in a product's definition, price, amount, photo, etc, etc, and export to a web-based structure.

Newegg is a completely custom SQL app. The front-end used to enter a lot of that information is probably completely custom as well.

I don't need something that can setup an online store (although it couldn't hurt as an extra feature I s'pose, if the software has what I need), but something that could also keep track of SKU #'s as well.

I don't think you're going to find a simple app centered towards inventory control. Most apps that you're describing usually center around purchasing, billing, ap, ar, general ledger, inventory control, file maintenance (item maintenance and customer maintenance) with some form of reporting attached.

Back