web camara specs do you recommend?

Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
592
Hi I'm looking to buy a web camera so I can comunicate with some via internet, I have seen some genius brand at a very cheap price, which specs should I be looking for when buying a web camera, I currently have a 512kb connection I wan the video stream to look good not blurry and fuzzy, what specs do you guys recommend
 
chapin_Fourlife said:
Hi I'm looking to buy a web camera so I can comunicate with some via internet, I have seen some genius brand at a very cheap price, which specs should I be looking for when buying a web camera, I currently have a 512kb connection I wan the video stream to look good not blurry and fuzzy, what specs do you guys recommend
]

I picked up a labtec webcam pro at compusa for $30. Does fairly good 640x480 frame rate and has a good snap shot res of 1280.

Other than that the only one I know is better is the Creative Webcam 4000 Pro...it will set you back $80-$100.
 
does the image look ok?

BBA said:
]

I picked up a labtec webcam pro at compusa for $30. Does fairly good 640x480 frame rate and has a good snap shot res of 1280.

Other than that the only one I know is better is the Creative Webcam 4000 Pro...it will set you back $80-$100.
 
Back
Top