• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Waves to [H]Oldbenwa

darktiger

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2007
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
11,819
Looks like I will be waving to dirtnap today too.....:)

Damn Uncut_Diamond_([H]ardOCP) is on my tail though.....



 
Damn son, what are you packing under the hood? You should pass me the next update, and you are on a tear!

I'll be adding an X2 soon, but you'll be long gone, and I will still be losing ground. One the Amex bill comes, I'm going to add a Pentium D 830 too. Just curious on how the Pentium D will compare to the X2.
 
Looks like I won't get the 10+ 3.GHz machines in time to fend you off. :(
I'll have them ordered and folding within 2 weeks though. :p
 
Should be adding 10 3.2 ghz and a dual xeon sometime this coming fall...
 
I just passed you, Darktiger, the last update. I am not going down without a fight... LOL It was just a lucky 1,927 point update!

LoL
 
dr_dirtnap said:
I just passed you, Darktiger, the last update. I am not going down without a fight... LOL It was just a lucky 1,927 point update!

LoL

Damn you did pass me, well i'll get you today... :D
 
Back
Top