Watercooling: Ratios/Mixtures?

EnJoY

pending resolution for FS/T issues
Hi,
I'll be setting up my first watercooling setup to go on my northbridge and graphics card this weekend. I have distilled water, anti-freeze, and xerex super coolant(the stuff that cooltechnica/criticool sell). How much anti-freeze and/or xerex super coolant should I have in my loop with the distilled water?

Thanks.

I used 33fl oz (1L) of distilled water with 2oz (60mL) of Hydrx coolant (the stuff that comes with swifty gear). Before pouring the coolant into the 1L bottle I poured out an eyeballed amount of the water out that looked to be "about" 2oz.. So you end up with like 6% coolant, 94% H2o.. Maybe other people have done other stuff but I just followed the Swiftech recommendations and it all works :)

I use Zerex at about a 10% ratio. I also use a few capfulls of rubbing alcohol to help allievate bubbles. My entire cooling system uses about 2 1/2 gallons and runs through an oil cooler installed inside a window AC unit. My waterblock is a LRWW and I have not seen my Barton 2500+ get above 29.5*C with only the fan running. WIth the AC on max, it would not get above 26*C running Prime95 for 5 hours.

Back