Watercooling Case suggestions

Pawz2142

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
143
Currently I own a Cooler Master HAF 932
I realize i could do just fine with a water cooling system inside the HAF but my case has been abused enough for me to consider buying another case but i want one that's going to fit a good water cooling system as well.

Currently im running 2 x 5970 which i believe needs to be taken into concideration for any size issues with a case.

Any suggestions would be welcome

Thanks!
 
You need to give us your budget and some examples of what you find esthetically pleasing. Otherwise I would just recommend a big cardboard box :)
 
No budget. Just simpily something that i don't have to custom make myself. I don't mind minimal modding though.
 
I believe either of the Corsair Obsidian Cases (700D/800D) make excellent water cooling cases.
 
Back
Top