Watercooling a WaveMaster

GaleForce

Gawd
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
761
Any idea where to put a radiator in a WaveMaster? I can't seem to find a suitable place. I don't want a small crappy one either.
 
You can mount a radiator pretty much anywhere on a case. All you need is a dremel and some vision. For ease of use and installation, I suggest either the front of the the top.
 
Here is what i did to mine although i have changed cases now but i made a nice hold after fixing the radiotor to the roof.

Cooler%20Master%20002.JPG


Cooler%20Master%20003.JPG


You can see the piping going to the top where i made a hold for the air to go out but i do not have a pic of that as now i have a different case.
 
If you have it bolted to the top like that where do you blow the hot air? Back into the case?

Just curious, why did you switch cases and what did you switch to?
 
I cut a hole in the top mate, i did say, just don't have a pic of it with the hole on the top of the case, Sorry.

And My new case is a Akasa Eclipse-62 basicly because it is wider than normal cases and ideal for water cooling with a 120mm fan hole at the back. I just posted it on the form, click the link below.

Finished My Case Pictures (56k Beware)
 
Back
Top