Water Harddriver cooler?

ClearM4

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 5, 2005
Messages
2,320
Anyone know of a harddrive cooler/noise reduction enclosure that uses water cooling?
 
Why would you want to water-cool your hard drives? Any larger fan running at 5V will be more than enough and will benefit not only your drives, but all sorts of stuff in your case...
 
True, it is not necessary at all to wc a hard drive, if you are really concerned about your hd getting warm, just get a fan powered hd cooler.
 
I would say Fan also.
Even if you are running some SCSI 15k rpm HDD, air is still your best and cheapest option
 
I want a silent enclosure to quite the drive, which will heat the drive up. Since I have a water kit already would be nice to not add fans and use the water to cool. Bare in mind this computer has silent watercooling, fanless PS, water heatsink on the videocard, mobo chipset, and cpu, with 2 120mm fans @ 700rpm.

I guess I can mod a fanless HD silent enclosure.
 
i dont know of any actutal enclosures combined with water-cooling for your hard drive, however, i think Koolance is one of the only ones to carry hard drive water-cooling devices. maybe you can buy some enclosure and mod it with the Koolance products. But i doo agree with the rest of the guys and say you dont need to cool your hard drive.
 
Back
Top