• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Water Cooling Build List

balake777

n00b
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
30
I bought a p182 case, and want to keep everything internal w/o cutting into the case, so bought the Thermochill PA 120.1 w/ shroud used, that fits perfectly in the middle hard drive location. This is only for cooling the CPU. The goal is to get acceptable temps. running @2.9 on stock volt with an opteron 165 w/ ambient temp of about 27 C (80 F) while running the fans on low.

This is what i was looking at for the rest of the parts.

D-tek FuZion CPU Water Block
Swiftech MCP655-B™ 12 VDC Pump Without speed controller
Dangerden Fillport - Delrin
Dangerden Fill Syringe
1/2"T Line for 1/2" ID Tubing - Clear
Plastic Tubing Clamps - Black ( getting F and 6 of them)
Swiftech Hydrx - Extreme Duty Coolant UV REACTIVE

I'll buy the tubing locally.

Here is a picture of the radiator in a p18X case.

DSC01452.jpg


What do you guys think?
 
Looks great so far.

Is that a triple radiator mounted at the top?
 
I think so, but i'd just be using the single PA 120.1. That's the setup of the guy i bought the PA 120.1 from. If it isn't enough, I'll get a 160 to put on the exhaust. I'd really like to keep everything internal and not molest my new case. Let me know what you think.
 
Back
Top