• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

warping floors

suqmaster

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
156
Don't know if I should post it in this place or not, since it might have something to do with other parts of my system, but I think ppl here knows best.
in games like doom 3, far cry, and ut2004, the lines of the floor become warps and it is quite annoying. I have tried every driver this there is, and a couple of setting from the nvidia driver menu.

suggestions would be much appreciated
if you would like, I'll try sending pics
 
pics, because i'm not sure what you are talking about

are you reffering to moiré maybe?
 
Sorry man, pics aren't showing, but yes Brent I believe that is what he is talking about.
 
Back
Top