[Warm] Wave Master $79.99 X brand

Tazzman

Limp Gawd
All Aluminum Wave Master, It looks like these were left over from the Comp USA/Compaq deal they had , There is a X on the front bar, But no Compaq. A bit of rubbing and I am sure the X be gone....
Silver Wave Master
TAC-T01-unit.jpg

This a prety warm, Getting HOT...
I dont know If shipping Fuks up the deal, as I live a bock away from them.. So shipping is free for me, I just pick it up!
They go new for @ $125+ without the X

It is a very good looking case! Solid, Easy to work in etc..

Also if you search around Comp Geeks has some 10% off codes floating around. Find one and this is a HOT deal..

In another 1.5 hrs they open for me, I am picking one up, Already reserved in my cart.

I would jump on this if it wasn't for the fact that I already have 2 Cooler Master cases. Good deal, nevertheless.

wow, this is a great case and a great deal. The same case sold as a Cooler Master TAC-T01 would cost me $145.49 shipped from Newegg. I just ordered it from Geeks for $87.99 shipped! Thanks Tazzman :)

jbcrash911 said:
wow, this is a great case and a great deal. The same case sold as a Cooler Master TAC-T01 would cost me $145.49 shipped from Newegg. I just ordered it from Geeks for $87.99 shipped! Thanks Tazzman :)
:D No problem, You can get a side window from A few places online for about 25 bucks. It is a OE replacement side panel
Blue window
Green tint window

This is a beast of a deal but I was wondering if they have this in black as the rest of my setup in all black.

theyangster said:
the only thing i don't like is the single 80 fan in back....

other than that it's a steal
There is 2 other areas on the wavemaster for fans 1 80m in the front and 1 80 up top,
That makes 3 80's

Blackrain said:
This is a beast of a deal but I was wondering if they this i black as the rest of my setup in all black.
I dont think so, You could always paint it?
Black and aluminum go well togeather.
You could always buy the cooler master aluminum drive bezels!
Door open
Picture035.jpg

Door closed
Picture033.jpg

Back