[WARM]: Seageate Barracuda 500gb HDD Sata 2 on sale at frys!

Frys is having their anniversary sale this weekend at the store. So we shall see what they are having.

Frys is having their anniversary sale this weekend at the store. So we shall see what they are having.

Oh really? This should be good. Looks like I won't be sleeping in this weekend. Do they usually start those sales on Friday like these weird rolling sales they do now?

You don't have to pick it up... in-store pickup is only required if you buy a service contract (PSC). If you aren't buying a service contract, you can have it shipped.

Ah, my bad. That's confusing. I want to get one, but I'm not sure. It's $55.45 shipped and the reviews on Newegg make it seem like this drive has a somewhat high failure rate at around 10 months to 1 year.

BTW, the Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 is on sale for $49.99 shipped from Newegg with promo code SEAGATE511. It's the bare drive though, so no cables, but slightly better reviews.

i bought mine online and went to store to pick up as a reserve... this thing works great!

Back