Warm - 42" Plasma and BlueRay Player - $999 no rebate.

swanysto

Limp Gawd
I thought this was a pretty good deal from TigerDirect. I have on by me here in Chicago, so I will probably pick it up at the warehouse.

1080p and BlueRay player.

The downside is the 60hz and it probably isn't the best picture if it is priced that low, but for those of us who are still rockin the tube, and want to get into HD at a decent price, this seems like a good deal.

It comes up 1299, but turns to 999 when you add it to cart.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=4305862&sku=P333-4276

Who manufactures the TV?
Panasonic 42" TH-42PZ80U and Panasonic DMP-BD35K Blu-ray player. That plasma is a great set and a very nice price even without the BD player. I'd say this is pretty hot but I already have last years Panny 1080p plasma and a PS3.

That plasma is now only $800 at Amazon. The BD player is $250. With Amazon's free shipping you'd be paying $1050.

That plasma is now only $800 at Amazon. The BD player is $250. With Amazon's free shipping you'd be paying $1050.

Where on Amazion do you see it at $800 with free shipping? Also make sure you buy from an authorized dealer not just the lowest price online.

i really wanna sell my 720p 37inch Toshiba i got over the summer and go bigger.

that panny is very nice. I have the 46pz85u and it is/was near the top of the line in terms of plasma tv's (not quite pioneer...)

It's a good enough deal for $999 (it gets down from 1299 once you had to cart)
cool2.gif
eeek.gif

Back