[Warm] 100 4X DVD-R discs $56 shipped

SJetski71

Fully [H]
http://www.shop4tech.com/item1600.html

USE coupon code monthly10 (exp 2/29) to get it down to $56 shipped.
Be sure to check out the drive compatibility chart at the bottom of the page.
They're even claiming that its a reliable 4X speed burn(?)

I know this stuff is normally hard to find @ .56 a disc

i just went ahead and ordered some. i've got an nec 2500a and it's been good with the ritek stuff. I'll post how they work after i get my order.

this look like (Digital) Matrix DVD-R. You will likely to burn at 2X most of the time. I got some from meritline about two months ago, and my Dru500 firm 2f and BTC 1008IM firm xx56 can only burn at 2X 95% of the time. Sometimes at 4X but then drop to 2x about 30 second after the process begun.

That'd be fine with me... I'm rarely home/awake while the burner is doing it's thing anyway :)

nice find. now i have to steal the dvd-rw drive out of my parents computer :) they havent used it once in 8 mounths they will never know muhahaa

Originally posted by zoltan
nice find. now i have to steal the dvd-rw drive out of my parents computer :) they havent used it once in 8 mounths they will never know muhahaa
Don't forget to spray paint the ole 24X creative cdrom replacement the same color! LoL

Originally posted by slick rick
should we be concerned?

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller787.html
I wouldn't be as concerned with items unlikely to be defected like media. Although you might want to read reselleratings to make sure the company isn't folding tommorow. Some signs would be: Zero contact with customers in the last few weeks, orders not being shipped etc etc.

I've bought media from them about 5-6 times in the past (usually 100 pack spindles of DVD-R media) and I've had no problems at all, so I wouldn't be too worried.

mine are currently in transit according to the ups tracking site...
arrival will be march 3rd.

well, i've had these for about 2 weeks now. they've been fine on my nec 2500a drive. burn at 4x and that's about 15min for a full disk. my roommate and i have gone through at least 20 or more with these.

i would rather pay the extra 20 bucks for memorex (which are 80 bucks for 2 50 packs at office depot) then buy these no name brand's

Back