WTB Motherboard with 4 PCIe

Status
Not open for further replies.

PontiacGTX

Gawd
I am looking for a CPU either Intel or AMD( preferably Intel) with 2 cores or more (but better if it has 4c ,preferred core i5,i7 or Xeon,AMD CPUs are fine Athlon/Phenom/FX,send any other offer ) that can overclock and mobo with 2 or more pcie slots(x16 size),preferred with more than 2 PCie Slot,ATX or EATX , as cheap as possible,it would be shipped to Florida

Heatware: Reviews/Feedback for PontiacGTX | HeatWare.com

Last edited:
I have an MSI Z68A-G45 (b3) and Pentium G620 that overclocks very well. $70 shipped.

Got a e8400 or e8600 (not too sure, need to check) system with giga board and ddr2 ran. not too sure if you are interested

I am sure I have a i7 920 with board (asus,gigabyte,msi etc) I can do for around 125 if your interested.

I have a MSI K9N2GM-FD WITH A Phenom 9150E quad core cpu with 4 gigs ram I would sell whole thing for $100 shipped it should overclock but I just don't mess with over clocking the board supports it but the ram may be the hold up, I just don't know for sure. The mother board supports overclocking though. Pm me if interested.

will hit you up tomorrow. may have an ASUS AMD 990x ATX mobo and 6 core phenom 1055T that may fit the bill shipped to Florida. will send the model info when i get back to the office.

PontiacGTX what is you rmax budget? I know you sent me a PM a while back about my system, maybe we can work something out. Gigabyte X58A-UD3P(In box with all accessories etc), i7-950(Intel HSF if wanted), 12GB (3x4GB) Patriot Sector 7 DDR3 1333mhz. Was going to list for $225.

I've got an i7 920 on a Asus P6T6 WS Revolution . It's watercooled on a corsair h100, rock solid at 4ghz+.

I'm in FL, but I'm pretty sure I'm way out of your budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back