Walmart Support Is Terrible

Cecil

Supreme [H]ardness
Ordered a $500 gift card on walmart.com. Expected delivery date was Saturday the 9th. Never came, so I went to call support. But there isnt a support number on their site, only email which results in an automated response. The auto reply does provide a number at that point though.

They said they mailed it USPS First Class, WITHOUT tracking :rolleyes:
Are they so cheap they couldn't provide tracking on a $500 purchase?

Now they want me to wait for them to figure out what happened to the card and where it is before they refund or send another. That is the most ridiculous thing Ive heard when it comes to online ordering. They should just cancel it and send a new one. The longer they take is more time I have to wait, and more time whoever took it has to spend it.

Why wouldn't you take 10 minutes to go to the nearest Walmart and buy it there?

I go out of my way to spend twice as much on groceries at either Super Target or our local upscale grocery. I LOATHE Wal-Mart and wish a slow cancer on the entire company. I hope that my .0000000000000000001 percent of potential profit shifting is the discolored mole that kicks it all off.

I go out of my way to spend twice as much on groceries at either Super Target or our local upscale grocery. I LOATHE Wal-Mart and wish a slow cancer on the entire company. I hope that my .0000000000000000001 percent of potential profit shifting is the discolored mole that kicks it all off.

Same here.

Ive been finding Target to have better grocery prices then Walmart lately on most of the stuff I get. They just dont carry much at mine.

Xbox One pre-order at walmart is the only reason I needed this card. Their 3y $44 warranty is why I got it there, and its too late to get it anywhere else now.

I don't hate Walmart per say, its mingling with the cess pool of rude unkempt customers that you deal with there.

Sometimes the answers that make the most sense never happen at large retailers.

I don't know if its as simple as cancelling the card Cecil. Its not like a bank card tied to an account. Generally once a gift card is activated it cannot be cancelled, and I would guess that is true even for Walmart

Best buy has canceled and re-issued gift cards to me before. Walmart rep said they would do that but only after they investigate to try and find it.

Back