Wallpaper engine...what ones do you use?

jarablue

[H]ard|Gawd
I installed wallpaper engine again. I wanted to know what wallpapers you guys use in it?

Right now I am using the matrix by author Bau. I am not sure what other good ones are out there.

Thanks!

May not be what you are looking for, but I use really slick screensavers (not an HTTPS site). I have several desktops with multiple monitors what I like about really slick is the dynamically fills all screens to full width of whatever set up it is presented with. In other words spanned not 3 separate screensavers on a 3 monitor array. It really is slick. OpenGL is required and come with the RSS install routine, Also I love that it's very lite weight and open source, so there is no app or service that has to run in system tray to make adjustments to it. All you have to do is head to the screen saver appellate from within Windows and the available screen savers are added to the drop down where Windows screen savers are adjusted.

Right click desktop > Personalization > Lock Screen > Screen Saver Settings > click drop down select your preferred screen saver (I like the RSS Euphoria screensaver)

Bottom line everyone should give it a try especially if they have an OLED monitor set it to go off after 5 minutes of inactivity it may be annoying but no burn in worries for sure.

Off topic, but... a wallpaper engine just dynamically changes your wallpaper I guess? What are the benefits of doing that vs. just a static image? Perhaps I am just boring :D

The wallpaper engine on Steam app makes videos your wallpaper so it's a moving background and then some it's really awesome app.

Back