• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Wall Mount Suggestions?

BfA

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
184
I have a Dell u3011 and want to mount it to the wall. I'm wondering if anyone else has suggestions for who makes the best wall mounts that would be compatible with VESA 100x100 that the u3011 uses? I'd really like it if it was an articulating one that could be brought out from the wall at least 12". The monitor is 20 lbs.
 
Thanks for the recommendation. It LOOKS good, but that seems like a crazy cheap price, I'm not sure if I'd trust a $28 bracket to hold my $1200 monitor up. I'm just wondering why it's so cheap.

I had the same concern and that's why I specifically ordered this model. The wall mount is bigger than you think. The big arm you see is about 2/3 the size of your monitor. It is very sturdy. It's built to handle 80lbs and your monitor is only 20lbs.
 
Back
Top