w00t-age (Take 2)

KodiakStar

/'s by 0
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
12,730
Since everyone in work logs are now confused as to what

points are
what boxen are (b0x3n)
and who the hell i am..

i will repost here (where i thought i was posting in the first place)

I have internet.
a tv
a dog
and im single.

(no marty its not like that)

so send me your b0x3n so i can get my point thing goin again ;)
 
Send you my / our boxen?

Sorry, you lost me there...
 
BillR said:
Send you my / our boxen?

Sorry, you lost me there...
D@mnit i didn't get it the first time and i still don't get it WTF
 
I think he's saying that if you don't have the power/space/whatever to run spare boxes, that if you send them to him, he'll run them for you (though prob. under his name...to advance himself and the [H]orde.
 
Maniac hit it on the head :)

Well. If i cant get any to fold under my name.
I suppose i could do one or two for others...

I really dont have enough power outlets here.

note to self. buy more power strips ;)
 
I think he' s saying he wants to get it one with me....

Well, no touching my boxen for starters. I need my "space" now you know...... :eek:
 
marty9876 said:
I think he' s saying he wants to get it one with me....

Well, no touching my boxen for starters. I need my "space" now you know...... :eek:

You whore!....youll fold under anybodys name..wont you! :p

 
Mayhem33 said:
You whore!....youll fold under anybodys name..wont you! :p

Two dolla, Two dolla... I fold for you long time?!? :eek:

 
wow... this got interesting fast.

you see the guy standing next to the alley, holding a sign...
"fold for a buck"

heh.

i guess this is the new version of free love... free folding:p
 
Back
Top