[W]arm? In-Store-Only Core i7 Deal @ MC

wow, that is not warm.. that is [H]ot.

I got mine for 259 at the end of 08 from Microcenter.... Curse them! Hmmm.. Still within the 30 day time window.....

^^ Tell him to get me one too. :D

If only I had the money for i7. I could always sell what I have currently, but it's only a few weeks old. :(

Got one. Schwinggggggg. Or at least ordered. I'm not going to pick it up until tomorrow or Sunday though. You have two days to pick it up from the time you order. There's a big snow storm going on right now, so I'm not driving to pick it up until the max amount of time before they cancel my order. :p

244$ i bit.

Now I have to decide on parts for my build, and drive all the way to Rockville, yuk

70$ savings though.

Hopefully it's still on tomorrow, I need to find my receipt and get credit.

NICE OP!

Also, I would like to thank you for putting the "IN STORE" note in the title. I wish more people would do that. :)

I am telling my roommate to stop by the one in Denver and pick some up :D

Have him pick one up for me too and ship to the Springs:D.
Prices keep getting better and better!
Too bad I dont need to go to Denver for anything; wish they had a store here.dammit

arrghh! this is sooo tempting... but the pricing on the DDR3 and x58 mobos are still crazy high. :(

Why god, WHY?!

arrghh! this is sooo tempting... but the pricing on the DDR3 and x58 mobos are still crazy high. :(

Why god, WHY?!

Yeah. If I could get this, a P6T Deluxe for about $250, and 6GB DDR3 1600 for $150, I would bite for sure.

Frys ran the same deal 2 weeks ago. I had MC price match it at the time. NCIXUS.com has been running a deal off and on for the I7 920 and EVGA X58 board for $535 with free games. Lots of good deals on the I7's out there, just need to look.

Frys ran the same deal 2 weeks ago. I had MC price match it at the time. NCIXUS.com has been running a deal off and on for the I7 920 and EVGA X58 board for $535 with free games. Lots of good deals on the I7's out there, just need to look.

I bought it when it was on sale at fry's last weekend also, but really wanted to buy it at MC since I had a $50 gift card from the xbox 360 special they were running.

When I tried to price match at MC with the Fry's sale price, they said it was not their policy to price match sale items which seemed ridiculous.

They said they would not price match since they were already losing money by selling it for less than $301 which was their employee purchase price and by price matching it they would be losing more money on the processor. They said if fry's wanted to lose more money by selling it at that price let them but they would not ever go down to that price.

Which I think is funny since 4 days later they sell it for $229.99 and also when I asked for the processor the associates didnt even know it was on sale for $229.99, they still had the sign up for it for $279.99.

I ended up picking it up there and getting it for $198 :) and returning the one I bought at fry's... thank god I didnt open it up yet.

Yeah. If I could get this, a P6T Deluxe for about $250, and 6GB DDR3 1600 for $150, I would bite for sure.
You can get a vanilla P6T for $230-250, and 6GB DDR3-1333 for $130-150. 1600 isn't necessary for overclocking.

Core i7 is really not as expensive as you make it out to be.

You can get a vanilla P6T for $230-250, and 6GB DDR3-1333 for $130-150. 1600 isn't necessary for overclocking.

Core i7 is really not as expensive as you make it out to be.

If your in the Bay Area... Central Computer is selling the P6T (non Deluxe) for $235.95 on sale this week. - Link

this deals going on till the end of the month? Well thats what the rep @ MC told me.

*edit* woahh rep lied to me!

Picked mine up here in MASS. 5% tax takes it up to around $241.50.
Still a good deal, found out my mobo only supported early quads 65nm, decided to make the jump, this deal is what made me take the leap.

Picked up mine today. =D

IMAGE_212.jpg

Back