Vista in elevated mode

Ok so I'm trying to format a laptop in best buy for some laughs with the command prompt and it says i cant do that command when vista is in elevated mode ? Is there anything i can do to change it or another way to format vista?

Ok so I'm trying to format a laptop in best buy for some laughs with the command prompt and it says i cant do that command when vista is in elevated mode ? Is there anything i can do to change it or another way to format vista?

Are you an employee trying to service said laptop, or is this some kind of juvenile prank?

You need administrator access to preform a format, also you can't format the system partition while Windows is running.

not sure about "elevated mode" but you cant format a disk while the running OS resides on it. oh, and get a life! lol.

I hope this is just a joke, and you really aren't this ignorant. Or, you're an actual employee, and our assumptions are wrong.

if you are a legit employee and not some punk kid....

right click cmd prompt and "run as administrator"

If you are an employee at best buy then you already have the tools to (easily) erase a hard drive and you wouldn't be asking us. So it's pretty obvious what you're trying to do.

Make sure to get a video of the of the employees faces and post it on youtube when they realize that a laptop on display is screwed up from some dumbass kid because IT WILL BE HILARIOUS!!!! LOL!!! OMG !!!LOLZ!!!!!
:rolleyes:

Back