Vista Download options and Key question.

upriverpaddler

[H]ard|Gawd
I started the new download with the "use browser to download" option and was directed to a page with a key. Then my internet went out for a day. So I deleted the partial .iso I had to eliminate the chance of a corrupted file.

I restarted the download last night the same way and got a different key. When I woke up this morning I had a "download complete" window. 1.4.GB, yea.

So I restarted with the download manager, but wasn't redirected to a key page. Will the other key work with the new download? Or will I see something after the download is complete?

If I understand what your asking correctly, the key you have will work.
Each Vista key is good for 10 installs

Thanks for that. Now I woke up this morning with my download manager showing 99% at 2.52.gb with no transfer rate.

Stopped the download manager, restarted it, and it took 1 second to complete. Thanks all.

P.S. I read in other threads that there was a problem burning this with Nero 7. I burned it with Nero 7 and everything came out splendid. Installed it as a test run on a machine with an Athlon 1800 / 512 RAM / and integrated Geforce2 graphics.

But it looks like it will be a little mind blowing for my mother-in-law, so I'm gonna have to undo that one.

upriverpaddler said:
Stopped the download manager, restarted it, and it took 1 second to complete. Thanks all.

P.S. I read in other threads that there was a problem burning this with Nero 7. I burned it with Nero 7 and everything came out splendid. Installed it as a test run on a machine with an Athlon 1800 / 512 RAM / and integrated Geforce2 graphics.

But it looks like it will be a little mind blowing for my mother-in-law, so I'm gonna have to undo that one.
Leave it, It will keep her busy for agood long time :D

Back