• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Visiontek 5770 HDMI Problems

burrypie

n00b
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
6
Hello,

I'm having trouble with my 5770 hdmi output. My computer definitely recognizes when I plug my HDTV in, and everything, but there is no signal on my tv.

im running
amd phenom ii x2 555be unlocked to 4 cores
asus m4a79xtd evo
antec earthwatts 500w
4gb ocz gold
visiontek 5770

i have an acer lcd 22in plugged in via dvi, and im trying to get the hdmi to output to my tv, but it doesnt output sound or video. I've tried uninstalling catalyst and reinstalling, tried booting up with only the tv connected via hdmi and nothing works. anybody have any advice or tips?
 
Is your TV set to the right HDMI input? What is the model number of your TV?
 
Back
Top