• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Video not displaying at all.

HighwayAssassins

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
5,210
Today I tried to play some video files on my hard drive which i know work because I watched them the other day, and the sound plays in the background but the display window is just black.

I even downloaded some video files and its the same for everything.

Everything worked fine last week and I havent changed any settings at all since then...This is also a recurring problem that can be solved with a painful format, but this has happened 5+ times...anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.
 
hmm, have you tried installing DVIX?
P.S. what part of denver are you from? im from there too :)
 
air2k5 said:
hmm, have you tried installing DVIX?
P.S. what part of denver are you from? im from there too :)
Yes, I have installed all the proper codecs...Im going to try reinstalling drivers.

I Live downtown, and i go to school at auraria...where are you?
 
i live ind of close to downtown, im at 80231 right on a border of denver and aurora.
 
Back
Top