• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Veterans Day

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
2FA
Joined
May 21, 2008
Messages
5,840
Getting ready to deploy myself (at Ft Dix training now), just wanted to say thanks to all my brothers and sisters in arms

sound off to be recognized

77th Combat Sus Bde , Iraq or bust !!!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Good luck, God speed, and take care of yourself. (all of you)
 
Ahh, I was just wondering if your deployment was going through or not. Be safe.
 
My daughter just shipped to afghanistan sunday morning.
ash2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I wish the best to all of you guys and girl. We will pray for your safety as well.
 
I know there's more vets here, sound off guys, today is your day!!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Retired in 2003 after 21 years in the Air Force.

Thanks to all of you who served or are serving!!!!
 
Saluting all the current and former US Army and US Navy. You people are the best!
 
[H]ecklerKoc[H];1036419661 said:
Saluting all the current and former US Army and US Navy. You people are the best!

and the friends from the North.. AKA Canadian ;)
 
Wishing you the best on Remembrance day from Australia, as we call it. WW-I was a very big deal for our country, we lost something like 1% of our tiny population - and it wasn't even fought within our borders.

Anyway, it is a special day to honour those that made the ultimate sacrifice, and those that continue to serve. Worth our gratitude.

Keep safe everyone.

PS great photo lehman, you must be so proud. My little Cate is nearly three and I can't begin to imagine her going into harms way.
 
Back
Top