Very Hot (and Steamy): Big Discounts at Sybaris Locations

Oldie

Mean Old Administrator
I know this isn't the typical thing you would find in Hot Deals, so I'm just going to post this in the discussion area right away, even though the deals are still valid. Plus this is only good if you're going to be in the upper midwest. That said, this is an awesome deal.

If you haven't heard of Sybaris, it's basically a couples resort. When you rent a room, you're basically renting a very private small condo. Assuming you get a pool suite (Paradise, Majestic, Chalet) your room comes with: A swimming pool, a jacuzzi, a steam room, a massage chair, and a fireplace. Basically if you're trying to make a lady happy, this place will do it. ;)

The Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday rates are a freaking steal compared to what it normally costs to get into one of the Sybaris locations:

sybcoupon.png

Full details on their suites is on their website: www.sybaris.com

Their locations are:

Northbrook, Illinois
Frankfort, Illinois
Downers Grove, Illinois
Mequon, Wisconsin
Indianapolis, Indiana

Now it's normally check in at 6:00pm and check out at noon, but you can also get an extended stay on either (or both) sides of that, so you could check in at 3:00pm, and back out at 3:00pm the next day. Extensions are $50 each, but if you use coupon code AD1545, it will take off up to $75 off of an extension, so you could come early or stay late for free; or just do both for $25.

One other thing to know, they operate as a private club so they can get around some hotel laws (like not allowing minors to stay); so they do charge a membership fee of $30 that lasts for one year. If you know an existing member, they can refer you, and that gets you a 90 day membership for free; so you won't have to pay the $30.

The wife and I go to the one in Indianapolis about 3 times a year, and it's pretty awesome. :cool:

Just figured I would hook up the guys close enough with a good deal on a very nice time with the SO....it would be an awesome early Christmas gift. ;)

Back