Vandal Proof Switch (Bulgin Style)..how do I conect it?

psychoti

n00b
I found these pictures but i didn't get it..
I am planning to buy two of these..
http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_2005.html
Can you please explain to me how to i connect it?:confused:

img044ee9.jpg

img054ko2copy.jpg

Are you using that as the Power switch? Can always just buy the connectors and wire them up like your old cable was. You can find the headers here. They take international orders as well. You can also find the bulgin switches that are prewired 16mm and 22mm. Hope that helps you out with your project.

There will be 4 connection points on the back of the switch (I've used four of these switches before). Two will be for the switch itself - these are connected to the normal power switch wires. The other two are marked + and - and are used for the LED. These get wired to the leads for the power LED header on the motherboard (assuming this is for a motherboard). If it doesn't light up, it's connected backward, so just flip the connector around.

There will be 4 connection points on the back of the switch (I've used four of these switches before). Two will be for the switch itself - these are connected to the normal power switch wires. The other two are marked + and - and are used for the LED. These get wired to the leads for the power LED header on the motherboard (assuming this is for a motherboard). If it doesn't light up, it's connected backward, so just flip the connector around.

thanks!

Back