• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Using Bluetooth Headset/Mic for PC

GreatestOne

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
488
Hi all, another question... I recently got a bluetooth headset for my phone, which works great. I also got a mic/headset for my PC that plugs into the sound card... then I was thinking, since I have a bluetooth dongle, why dont I just use the bluetooth headset for both? I do some gaming but the quality is not paramount, and the PC headset I got is not a great one either...

So first I would like your thoughts on using the bluetooth over the PC mic/headset, and then, how do you make the default sound device the bluetooth? I cant find any way to disable the regular speakers. Thanks!
 
Back
Top