usb

Status
Not open for further replies.

onaclov2000

Weaksauce
due to the search being closed.....
I am wondering if anyone can point me towards some smoking (or just plain good) deals on usb cables.
thanks
sorry
tyson

...you dumbass....

Point #1. The hotdeals ENTIRE list of posts is only 8 pages, if you cant search through that, your just a lazy asshole that needs to get the hell out.

Point #2. It says specifically right in the rules just above this pointless thread, NO REQUESTS FOR HOTDEALS, THIS IS A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR HOT DEALS, NOT ASK FOR HOT DEALS.

Originally posted by S0mE0nEsMiNd1
...you dumbass....

Point #1. The hotdeals ENTIRE list of posts is only 8 pages, if you cant search through that, your just a lazy asshole that needs to get the hell out.

Point #2. It says specifically right in the rules just above this pointless thread, NO REQUESTS FOR HOTDEALS, THIS IS A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR HOT DEALS, NOT ASK FOR HOT DEALS.

God damn dude, do you always have to be such an ass?

First off, the 8 pages you speak of are for the last 30 days, if you would search posts from the beginning you'd see that the [H]otDeals Forum is 145 pages long. Of course, you're too busy flaming people to notice that. Give it a break, and go play in some traffic.

To the original poster, this thread will be locked, this forum is just for the posting of HotDeals, not the request for one. You might try making a Want to buy thread in the For Sale/Trade forum, or search Froogle as was suggested.

...you dumbass....

It also says specifically in the rules that flaming will not be tolerated. :rolleyes:

No matter.

I have bought a ton of cables at NewEgg, never had a problem with any of them. And somehow... always managed to find something else to order with them.

And in regard to the flames... "Let he who has never been a noob light the first flame." :rolleyes:

Dave
[email protected]

If you ever repeat this type of post you will be looking the back side of the door immediately......before you correct another member on the rules I suggest you read the rules yourself on flaming and namecalling. First and last warning.

...you dumbass....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back