USB to 3.5mm

Sacrifice

n00b
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Messages
33
Is it possible to get an adapter for USB to 3.5mm. I just picked up some Plantronics 550 USB's and was wondering if I'd be able to get a 3.5mm adapter to try them out with my Audigy 2ZS Soundcard. If they are made, or even possible, does anyone have a link to somewhere I could get one? Or would office max, etc. have something like this? Thanks!
 
The USB adapter is hard wired into those headphones, There are no adapters to do what you are wanting to do.
 
Diablo2K said:
The USB adapter is hard wired into those headphones, There are no adapters to do what you are wanting to do.

agreed. USB headphone essentially have a sound card built right into them, so no that's not gonna work.
 
USB headphones take digital data... Unless you can convert your analog sound source into a digital format, then interface it with the USB controller on the headphones... You're out of luck.

Im almost positive these dont exist, and if they did, your sould would be very "lossy," due to all the DAC's.
 
Back
Top