HiCZoK
Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2006
- Messages
- 860
Hi all. My only maxtor 160gb is in move all the time. i go with it everywhere and I...killed it
i went to the shop and they gave me a new one.Now i am thinking what to do to go with it everywhere and do not destroy it.
I am thinking of this:
http://www.mapower.com.tw/mapower/Product.asp?CateID=161&LineID=10
becouse this is my only disk i have it partitioned c20gb d100gb e 40gb
i have winXPproSp2 on c. will i be albe to run my comp as normal from this External Enclosure ? will speed be slower ?
I am thinking of this:
http://www.mapower.com.tw/mapower/Product.asp?CateID=161&LineID=10
becouse this is my only disk i have it partitioned c20gb d100gb e 40gb
i have winXPproSp2 on c. will i be albe to run my comp as normal from this External Enclosure ? will speed be slower ?