I have $270 but I should end up with $300 very soon from b-day money.
I have currently a socket A 3200+, 512mb pc3200 samsung ram, antec 350watt surepower supply, 2 160gb 7200rpm HDs, and a 6800nu AGP.
I'm thinking about upgrading to 64bit.
Shold I do that now or shoudl I hold off for a bit?
I really am not ina rush as I jsut got my 3200+ in december. It was my first comp build and I got it out of a compaq. So......
http://www2.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16819103501
http://www2.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16813128263
Are these an impovement? Well I knwo they are but by how much. Is it worth the upgrade? Should I hold off until dual core becomes the thing or wait for better stuff to come out?
I have currently a socket A 3200+, 512mb pc3200 samsung ram, antec 350watt surepower supply, 2 160gb 7200rpm HDs, and a 6800nu AGP.
I'm thinking about upgrading to 64bit.
Shold I do that now or shoudl I hold off for a bit?
I really am not ina rush as I jsut got my 3200+ in december. It was my first comp build and I got it out of a compaq. So......
http://www2.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16819103501
http://www2.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16813128263
Are these an impovement? Well I knwo they are but by how much. Is it worth the upgrade? Should I hold off until dual core becomes the thing or wait for better stuff to come out?