• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Unique Case Mod - What do you think?

mritorto

n00b
Joined
May 29, 2011
Messages
1
Last week I came up with a new product that no one has and put one in my case.

We all have side panel windows, why not any in front? I came up with an easy window mod to show off your SSD or mobo from another angle, the front of your PC!

I have pics at my website if you're interested, www.hawtronics.com

I'll embed some here as soon as I get home.

Think this has a demand?
 
You can probably put like an action figure or something for those acrylic triple bay cover, then dress it with some lighting.
 
Back
Top