madcat20xac
n00b
- Joined
- May 13, 2008
- Messages
- 22
I currently have the logitech x-530s which have served me well, but since I've bought a pair of grado sr-80s i see how muddled my sound has been. I'm on a pretty tight budget because i'm still going to college and tuition/books/rent are expensive It is also my 22nd birthday, so i'd like to splurge ( to a college student) a bit on a better system. If all possible i'd like to buy my stuff locally (socal), so frys, microcenter, best buy, circuit city, and any other shops around the Irvine area.
So far I'm looking at the insignia bookshelf speakers because i've heard good things about them
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7705307&type=product&id=1138085354138
and this receiver
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Sony...94241/catOid/-12949/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
i'm new to this, so please make any recommendations and any extras i'd need.
So far I'm looking at the insignia bookshelf speakers because i've heard good things about them
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7705307&type=product&id=1138085354138
and this receiver
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Sony...94241/catOid/-12949/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
i'm new to this, so please make any recommendations and any extras i'd need.