Ultra vs Antec

Drazn

n00b
Joined
Nov 23, 2011
Messages
49
I was wondering how the Ultra X4 1050 compares to the Antec 1200 watt. I have heard really good things about both of them. They are both 80 plus certified and seems to both maintain good voltages under full load from what I have read.

Thanks
 
My .02 on the subject is that I have had nothing but problems with the Ultra PSUs. I went through 3 Ultra X3 1000s in less than a year. Then I changed to a PC Power and Cooling 860W which was rock solid. Now I use a Corsair TX850 which has been solid. But that is just my personal experience.
 
I was wondering how the Ultra X4 1050 compares to the Antec 1200 watt. I have heard really good things about both of them. They are both 80 plus certified and seems to both maintain good voltages under full load from what I have read.

Thanks
The Ultra is not comparable. It is much worse than the Antec.
 
Back
Top