TV tuner question

The Other

Gawd
Ok in comparison!

does the tv tuner features of the 9600AIW pro match up of those of the leadtek TV Winfast 2000 expert/pro?

Which is better?

what does 'ttt' mean lol. I've always wondered...

I just got home from fry's w/ the leadtek card. It kicks ass. I'm not sure about the aiw cards, but from what i've heard, the leadtek is better. I'm very satisfied so far.

I've never used an AIW card but i do have a leadek tv tuner and i love it. Tons of options, scheduled recording times, and the remote is a huge bonus. I'm not sure if a remote comes with AIW cards. The only thing i don't like about it is you can't use the full screen option on a secondary monitor. You have to drag the window over and stretch it as big as you can to get close to full screen. There was also one bug that puzzled me for a while that involved some really random problem between norton antivirus and msn messenger. For some odd reason, if norton was set to protect msn messenger, then the sound from the tv tuner would cut out after 30 seconds. I don't use msn messenger so that wasn't a problem for me to deal with. They've probably fixed that by now considering it was part of the FAQs on their site. Other than that, I love the card and would definetly recomend it.

Originally posted by HarryPleasure
what does 'ttt' mean lol. I've always wondered...

I just got home from fry's w/ the leadtek card. It kicks ass. I'm not sure about the aiw cards, but from what i've heard, the leadtek is better. I'm very satisfied so far.

thanx

it means to the top

Back