Hey everyone,
I want a TV for my PC that can do 1080p, I've looked at a few brands and models and thought the Westinghouse w3 like a lot of people here suggest to people. The only problem is that I can't find a Canadian retailer that sells them, so I was thinking of Acer AT3705-DTV. It's priced at $1999 CAN. Is there any other display you would pick over it? (Benq 37", Spectre 37"?)
Specs
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/7785_ACER_AT3705_DTV_37__WIDESCREEN_LCD.asp
Any suggestions will help thanks.
I want a TV for my PC that can do 1080p, I've looked at a few brands and models and thought the Westinghouse w3 like a lot of people here suggest to people. The only problem is that I can't find a Canadian retailer that sells them, so I was thinking of Acer AT3705-DTV. It's priced at $1999 CAN. Is there any other display you would pick over it? (Benq 37", Spectre 37"?)
Specs
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/7785_ACER_AT3705_DTV_37__WIDESCREEN_LCD.asp
Any suggestions will help thanks.