Turn on problems!

coffee33

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
1,088
I have a customer with a brand new acer laptop and in the morning she goes to turn it on and it starts to then just shuts down before the bios screen or anything. Anyone know what could cause this?
Ty in advance! :)
 
hmm, that's, well, interesting. My first reaction would be a bios reset, but since it's a laptop, you cant do that, at least not easily. Im at a loss. Call Acer tech support?
 
brand new laptop, tech support? RMA? warranty?

Thats really all I can offer in the means of help.
 
Battery dead and/or isnt charged?

Has she tried plugging the laptop into the mains? Sounds obvious, but you never know...
 
spine said:
Battery dead and/or isnt charged?

Has she tried plugging the laptop into the mains? Sounds obvious, but you never know...
This laptop is always running from the wall never the battery. I going to have her rma it but I know there going to send it back cause the problem doesn't happen very often.
Least we bought it at newegg.com
Ty all! :)
 
Back
Top