• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Turbo Boost Gadget?

Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
595
Anyone have this anymore?

I've been searching around the internetz and the only links I could find are to the new monitor system. I don't want this. I remembered having an actual gadget for my windows 7 desktop that showed the turbo boost working or idling.

Is this available anymore? Anyone have it?
 
Fucking stellar dude. Exactly what I was looking for.

And it DOES work on my Sandy Bridge i7.

Kudos!
 
intel_turbo_boost_technology_windows_7_gadget2.jpg


That?
 
Back
Top