Well now. I don't know how I did not notice this before.
You know all of the folks looking for alternatives to creative, logitech, klipsch pc speakers at the same or even cheaper prices?
Looks like TSC has them. Starting at $18!
Their stand alone subs start at $80!
They have surround sets of speakers too. Just add a receiver.
Screw the big box store crapola. These are just as cheap and of better quality.
How good is this stuff? Great for the $$. Nothing more than a solid deal though. They are reasonably priced for what they are. Unlike the other crappy sets I have heard.
My intention is to get the surround setup for gaming asap. Also, I will try one of the 8" subs or the 10" if it is on sale.
I need to wait until after Christmas b/c we spend so much on our nieces and nephews and less fortunate children.
Many of the PC speaker sets are sold out. This is a good sign people.
Merry almost Christmas. Hope you get something fun! I got a kitten.
You know all of the folks looking for alternatives to creative, logitech, klipsch pc speakers at the same or even cheaper prices?
Looks like TSC has them. Starting at $18!
Their stand alone subs start at $80!
They have surround sets of speakers too. Just add a receiver.
Screw the big box store crapola. These are just as cheap and of better quality.
How good is this stuff? Great for the $$. Nothing more than a solid deal though. They are reasonably priced for what they are. Unlike the other crappy sets I have heard.
My intention is to get the surround setup for gaming asap. Also, I will try one of the 8" subs or the 10" if it is on sale.
I need to wait until after Christmas b/c we spend so much on our nieces and nephews and less fortunate children.
Many of the PC speaker sets are sold out. This is a good sign people.
Merry almost Christmas. Hope you get something fun! I got a kitten.