Trip to the Mac World Store!!!!

ytry2bsafe

n00b
The trip to Mac World was awesome! I have never been so excited to be at a store. They had very good support staff and they actually provide you with great and useful advice, unlike anything I have experienced in a PC store. I will definitely be back for all my Mac needs. The free classes that they provide are just icing on the cake! This is just the first week of Mac ownership and if things continue like this my days of having a PC for the home office are numbered.

P.S
The only downside is that there is only one Mac World store in the area, and I have to drive 45 minutes to get there!

Great Job Apple!

You mean apple store?
Macworld is a magazine publication about apple products.....
Glad you enjoyed it though.

The trip to Mac World was awesome! I have never been so excited to be at a store. They had very good support staff and they actually provide you with great and useful advice, unlike anything I have experienced in a PC store. I will definitely be back for all my Mac needs. The free classes that they provide are just icing on the cake! This is just the first week of Mac ownership and if things continue like this my days of having a PC for the home office are numbered.

P.S
The only downside is that there is only one Mac World store in the area, and I have to drive 45 minutes to get there!

Great Job Apple!

Really...?

While a Mac owner myself, I think those guys working at the Apple stores are a lot of... stuck up who pretends to know a lot... I never enjoyed conversing with the tech guys at the Apple store. They immediately place you on the ground zero of computer knowledge... it's rather offensive.

Really...?

While a Mac owner myself, I think those guys working at the Apple stores are a lot of... stuck up who pretends to know a lot... I never enjoyed conversing with the tech guys at the Apple store. They immediately place you on the ground zero of computer knowledge... it's rather offensive.

Which is what the staff at every computer store does...since it's generally necessary.

Which is what the staff at every computer store does...since it's generally necessary.

They need some sort of sign that says "Hey, I know what I am talking about, dont treat me like the rest of these artards!!!"

It's kinda like calling the cable company to have them reset your signal for you modem only to have to go through the "retard weeder" questions. They need a specific extension that you can call and say "hey, I tried this, this, this and this. What am I forgetting."

Quick note, actually got a cable tech that was nice enough to say, "you sound like you konw what you are doing next time, while power cycling your modem take the hardline cable connection (coax) out of the modem for 15 seconds. Should do the exact same thing as calling." I was like....YES I LOVE YOU!!!!!

It's all about the people who work there. Some are nice, and some are.. douches.

Quick note, actually got a cable tech that was nice enough to say, "you sound like you konw what you are doing next time, while power cycling your modem take the hardline cable connection (coax) out of the modem for 15 seconds. Should do the exact same thing as calling." I was like....YES I LOVE YOU!!!!!
If you know so much, you should have done that from the start. :p

Back